How to add your tax number to the tax number register yourself in MyTax

Employees in the construction sector must be entered into the public tax number register maintained by the Tax Administration. You can enter your tax number into the register in MyTax. Once your tax number is registered, you can start working on construction sites. Please note that when you are working on a construction site you must have a photo ID that shows your tax number.

Log in to MyTax (opens in a new window). After you have logged in, do as follows:

  1. Select the Taxpayer details tab.

  2. Scroll down to Tax number.

    Click Enter into register. 

  3. Stage Registration:

    Confirm the registration by clicking Confirm. Click Next to proceed to the next stage.

  4. Stage Preview and send:

    Finally, click Submit, and your tax number will be entered into the register.