Incomes Register’s forms

Data can only be reported to the Incomes Register on a paper form in special circumstances, for example, if filing an electronic report is impossible for an individual, estate, casual employer or foreign national due to technical obstacles. Forms cannot be sent as registered letters.

Send the form to the following address:

Incomes Register

PO Box 1


Incomes Register’s forms

Earnings payment report (TULOR 6101e)

Employer's separate report (TULOR 6103e)

Detailed earnings payment report (TULOR 6104e)

Information on international work (TULOR 6105e)

Employee leasing notice (TULOR 6106e)