Incomes Register roles and authorisation codes
Use of the Incomes Register’s e-service requires the right to access the Incomes Register. Access to the Incomes Register is managed via roles. The specific roles for accessing the Incomes Register are:
- Reporting earnings payment data
- Browsing earnings payment data
If you are a signatory for your company, you can use the Incomes Register e-service as your company’s representative. Your authority to sign for your company will be checked using the Business Information System or the Trade Register. Signatories can assign companies or individuals to the Browsing earnings payment data and the Reporting earnings payment data roles from 8 August 2018 using the Suomi.fi authorisation service.
Browsing earnings payment data
This mandate allows the assignee to browse the following items related to earnings payment data:
- the assignor’s basic data
- earnings payment reports produced by the assignor
- statements on the assignor
- messages sent and received by the assignor
- the assignor’s archived documents
Reporting earnings payment data
This mandate allows the assignee to complete the following actions related to earnings payment data on behalf of the assignor:
- maintain the assignor’s basic data and earnings payment reports
- submit earnings payment reports produced by the assignor
- request statements on the assignor
- send messages
This mandate also contains the mandate 'Browsing benefits payment data'.
The roles for benefits payment data will be published later.