The scope of a user’s authorisation depends on their authorisation code
Access to the Incomes Register’s e-service is controlled by means of authorisation codes. As the Incomes Register is a new system, it cannot be accessed using old authorisations given for tax correspondence purposes, for example. The specific authorisation codes for accessing the Incomes Register are
- Reporting earnings payment data
- Browsing earnings payment data
Browsing earnings payment data
This mandate allows the assignee to browse the following items related to earnings payment data:
- the assignor’s basic data
- earnings payment reports and employer’s separate reports produced by the assignor
- statements on the assignor
- messages sent and received by the assignor
- the assignor’s archived documents.
Reporting earnings payment data
This mandate allows the assignee to complete the following actions related to earnings payment data on behalf of the assignor:
- maintain the assignor’s basic data, earnings payment reports and the employer’s separate reports
- submit earnings payment reports and employer’s separate reports produced by the assignor
- request statements on the assignor
- send messages.
This mandate also contains the mandate ‘Browsing earnings payment data’.
The authorisation codes for benefits payment data will be published later.