Businesses: authorise parties to use the Incomes Register’s e-service
Any individuals with the following titles as per the Trade Register or the Business Information System can use the e-service on behalf of the company they represent:
- Managing Director
- Substitute for the Managing Director
- Deputy Managing Director
- Chairman of the Board
- Member of the Board
- Building Manager
- Full-time Building Manager
- Sole Trader
- General Partner (limited partnerships)
- Partner (general partnerships)
- “Authorised” with the procurator’s right to represent
All other parties need to be separately authorised to use the Incomes Register’s e-service on behalf of the company.
Authorisations can be given to individuals or businesses.
Who has the right to authorise others?
Authorisations can only be given by
- the company’s Managing Director
- the Managing Director’s substitute
- officials with the right to sole representation
- sole traders
- individuals whom one of the above has given the right to grant a mandate.
How are authorisations given?
Authorisations are given using either the Suomi.fi e-Authorisations service or the Katso system, depending on the legal form of the business.
The Suomi.fi e-Authorisations service can be used by
- limited companies
- housing companies
- limited partnerships
- general partnerships
- sole traders
- foundations (included in the Trade Register)
- natural persons.
The Katso system can be used by organisations that do not have a business ID or information on the authorised signatory in the Trade Register or the Business Information System.
- non-governmental organisations
- educational institutions
- public organisations
- foreign companies that are not included in the Trade Register or whose authorised signatories are foreign citizens (who do not have a Finnish personal identity code).
Access to the Incomes Register’s e-service is controlled by means of authorisation codes. The specific authorisation codes for accessing the Incomes Register are ‘Reporting earnings payment data’ and ‘Browsing earnings payment data’. Read more about authorisation codes.