Authorise the necessary persons for reporting data from autumn 2018 onwards
You can authorise persons to use the Incomes Register's e-service in the Suomi.fi authorisations service. With this service, the Incomes Register can reliably check authorisations, powers of attorney and the rights of private persons and companies to conduct e-service transactions on behalf of another person or company they represent. Authorisations to use the Incomes Register's e-service can be created from autumn 2018 onwards. More information will be available in spring 2018.
The Incomes Register uses its own authorisation codes, which will be published in the Suomi.fi authorisations in autumn 2018: the roles Reporting earnings payment data and Browsing earnings payment data, and the roles Reporting benefits payment data and Browsing benefits payment data.
Who can conduct transactions on behalf of a company?
You can conduct transactions via the e-service in the name of a company or an organisation, if
- the data provider is designated in the Trade Register or the Business Information System (YTJ) as having an official role in the company or organisation in question, or
- the data provider has been e-authorised by an authorised signatory of the company or organisation to act on behalf of the company or organisation in a specific e-service.
You can act on behalf of a company if you have any of the following official roles:
- Managing Director
- Substitute for the Managing Director
- Deputy Managing Director
- Chairman of the Board
- Member of the Board
- Building Manager
- Full-time Building Manager
- General Partner (Ky)
- Partner (Ay)
- Authorised signatory
If the data provider has a one-person limited liability company and the data provider is the only member of the company board, only a data provider designated by the Trade Register as having an official role in the company in question can act on behalf of the company.
Foreign companies and public administration actors can authorise persons via the Katso service
The Suomi.fi authorisation cannot be used in the following cases; the Katso service must be used for the authorisation instead:
- The Trade Register or the Business Information System does not have a Business ID or information on its authorised signatory for the organisation. Such actors include municipalities, parishes, educational institutions, associations, foundations, partnerships, estates and public authorities
- A foreign company is not registered with the Trade Register or its authorised signatory is a foreign citizen (does not have a Finnish Personal Identification Number).