Payment errors


A person has resigned and is no longer paid wages from which I could collect credit from a working time bank or other overpayments. The person was paid EUR 500 in overpayment. What should I do?

You must correct the previously submitted report. Add the Unjust enrichment information (EUR 500) to the income type given in the previous report (e.g. 201 Time-rate pay). Your company must send an invoice for EUR 500 to the person and once the person has paid the invoice and the overpayment has been allocated as the person's claim, a new earnings payment report must be submitted. The recovery data, i.e. the information on the recovered income type, for example 201 Time-rate pay (EUR 500), must be reported in the new report.