Select a company or an organisation

The page lists all the companies and organisations on behalf of which you can act in the Incomes Register's e-service. If there are several companies, you can use the company's name or Business ID to search for a specific company. If a company is missing, you have not been granted the required authorisation to act on behalf of the company in the Incomes Register.

If you have been designated in the Trade Register or the Business Information System as having one of the following official roles in the company, you can act on behalf of the company without an authorisation:

  • Managing Director
  • Substitute for the Managing Director
  • Chairman of the Board
  • Member of the Board
  • Liquidator
  • Building Manager
  • Full-time Building Manager
  • Sole trader
  • General partner (limited partnerships)
  • Partner (general partnerships)
  • Authorised

All other parties need to be separately authorised to use the Incomes Register’s e-service on behalf of the company. You can act on behalf of the company in the Incomes Register with the authorisations Reporting earnings payment data and Browsing earnings payment data. Read more about authorisations.