On the submitted reports page, you can view a summary of the reports matching the search terms that contain data that you are entitled to view. If the organisation uses the payer's suborganisation identifier, for example, the search results will only show the suborganisation's reports for which you are authorised.
You can view a summary of the reports and search for reports on this page. You can go on to view an individual report, correct or cancel a report, or use a report as the template for a new one.
The reports are grouped by report type. You can view an individual report by selecting the desired report type.
The page displays the following reports or information:
- earnings payment reports
- employer's separate reports
- information on international work
- employee leasing notices
- reports with absence data (or information that there were no absences)
- number of payers
- another organisation has reported data on behalf of the organisation
- the organisation has paid wages as a substitute payer
- number of income earners
- total amounts of reported income by income type: earnings payment report income types and employer's separate report income types.
The total amount on the Submitted reports page does not take into account any recovered amounts in the total amount for income types.
For example, the information Total wages EUR 133.00 and Total wages, recovery EUR 33.00 is displayed on this page as: Total wages EUR 166.00.
Search or browse reports
You can search or browse individual reports either by using the Refine search function or by opening the report type.
You can refine the search by selecting Refine search. You can limit the search with one or more search terms.
- Select the search terms that you want to search data with. The most commonly used search terms are displayed as the default. You can view further search terms by clicking on the three dots or Show all search terms. At least Time range and Status must always be selected as search criteria. You can view further search terms by selecting Show all search terms.
- Fill in or select the information required for the search term fields. When a value has been filled in or selected for all search terms, you can click the Search button. If mandatory data is missing from the search terms, the search cannot be performed. In this case, you will receive an error message showing the missing mandatory search terms.
- You will be taken to a page where you can see a summary of reports matching the search.
- Select the row where you wish to view data. You will see a list of the reports that contain data matching your search.
- You can view the data of an individual report by selecting it.
The selected search terms are displayed in the box at the top. You can remove search terms by clicking the X at the top corner of the search term. You can clear all search terms by selecting Clear.
Note that you can also use voluntarily reported data as search criteria. The search result may not necessarily cover all situations if voluntarily reported data is used as search criteria. In all cases, the time range must be an additional criterion. If you do not select the report status, the default Valid reports is used.
- If you are searching for absence data, limit the search so that it only applies to earnings payment reports. Otherwise, the service will also search for data in the employer’s separate reports.
- The report search may take a while even if the user interface does not indicate that the search is in progress. If the search is in progress and you return to refine the search terms, the ongoing search will first be completed. The new search using new search terms will only start after that.
- If the report has been cancelled, you cannot search for it by reference. If you also want to view cancelled reports, refine the search by changing the value of the Status search terms to All versions.
- All versions search includes all versions of the report.
- Reference: You can choose the payer’s report reference, Incomes Register report reference or Incomes Register record reference.
- The Incomes Register report reference is a GUID-format technical system reference (for example 40c5d83b-b2f6-4f4c-8f95-51f9224c7388).
- If the payer's report reference is generated by the Incomes Register, it is in the format IR-2019-XXX.
- Income earner: You can search for reports using various customer identifiers (10 identifiers)
- Time range: You can search the time range based on the payment or reporting date, earnings period, reception time of the report, period of absence, or reporting period.
- Report type: You can search using the report type (4 types)
- Income type: enter the three-digit code of the income type as the search term (See income type codes)
- Substitute payer: After selecting this search term, you can enter the identifier of the actual employer if you wish.
- Earnings-related pension policy number
- Occupational accident insurance policy number
- Status: If you want to search for reports other than those that are valid, remove “Valid” from the search terms. Then select Status and either "All versions" or "Cancelled” as the search term. Merely removing the Valid status will not return all reports.
The search will display the last report saved in the Incomes Register.
Search by report type
Earnings payment reports, employer's separate reports, information on international work, or employee leasing notices
- Choose the desired report.
- When you have selected the report type, the reports will be displayed in order by payment or reporting date. The reports are shown from newest to oldest. You can reverse the order.
- The following data is displayed about the reports:Pay period
- Payer details
- Income earner
- Saved: the time when the report was saved in the Incomes Register
- Status: Valid or not valid (old version of the report, a newer replacement report has been submitted or the report has been cancelled)
- The channel through which the report was submitted.
- View the data of the desired report, correct the report or use it as a template for a new report. You can also cancel the report.
- Select Reports with absence data.
- If you wish to change the time period for the absence data search, select Refine search. Select the Time range search term and enter the time range.
- Click Search and, on the next page, select the reports with absence data.
- The Absences page displays
- earnings payment reports with reported absence data
- reports that only specify the time period for reporting absences (information that the employee has not had absences).
- Select the desired report to view all the data in the report.
Select Payers to view various reports submitted by different payers on behalf of an organisation and the information if the organisation has paid wages as a substitute payer.
If you wish to view the reports submitted by a specific payer, select the relevant payer. On the next page, you can search for the payer’s reports or refine the search, based on, e.g. the report reference or report type.
Select Income earners to view the data of the income earners for which the organisation has submitted reports. If you wish to view the data on an individual income earner, select the income earner's name or identifier.
If you use time range as the search term, the search results will show the following information:
- earnings payment reports: data relating to the payment date
- employer’s separate reports: data relating to the reporting date
- data on international work and employee leasing notices: data relating to the reporting date
Correct a report, use a report as a template for a new one or cancel a report
You can correct a previous report, cancel it or use the report as the template for a new report, in which case most of the data is already provided on the report. If you use a report as the template for a new report, make sure that the data in the additional data menu is also correct.
Open the report through the report type, payer or income earner’s data, for example. The options provided on the top right corner of the report view are correct, use as template or cancel.
You can submit a report by using a previous report as the template for a new report. In this case, the report has the previous data already filled in, but some of it is hidden under the Show detailed data sections. If you use a previous report as the template for a new one, be sure to check the new report carefully in the preview.
Some of the data on the report is under the Show detailed data sections, so they must be opened separately. When correcting the report, take particular care to enter all the required data correctly.
If you correct a previously submitted report and the report specified the type of car benefit or type of daily allowance, for example, this data is not pre-completed in the report to be corrected. Check that all the data is accurate and correct it if necessary.
If you wish to change the form type for a report on international information into another, first cancel the old report and then create a new report. If you try to correct the form type through the Correct function, you will receive an error message.