Katso instructions for authorizing another party (usually an accounting firm)
If you are a holder of a Katso ID, proceed as follows:
- Sign in to Katso (yritys.tunnistus.fi)
- Grant an Authorization to your accounting firm, with enough Roles associated with the Authorization.
For information on authorizing an employee, see Instructions for corporate Katso users (with in-house filing of tax returns).
If you are entitled to sign the company name, but have no Katso ID, proceed as follows
- Contact your agent or accounting firm to agree on setting up a Power of Attorney (agreement should be made on questions like period of validity, role inclusion etc.).
- Your agent will create a Power of Attorney for you to approve.
- You will receive e-mail to notify you that a Power of Attorney is waiting for approval. If you have a Network banking ID or a microchip ID card, press the link in the e-mail message to approve the Power of Attorney. Alternatively, you can visit a tax office that deals with Katso registration to give your approval in person.
- You will receive e-mail after activation.
List of tax offices dealing with Katso registration:
Tax offices with Katso registration facilities