Would you like to receive a Tax Bulletin, which is a newsletter in English concerning topical tax questions in Olkiluoto? Send a request to ol3(a)vero.fi.
Further information about taxation to individuals working and companies operating in Olkiluoto:
- Employee - Here you can find information on for example working for a foreign or Finnish employer, working as a leased employee, working as a key employee. Other useful links:
- Employer - Here you can find information on for example making registrations, employer obligations, withholding from wages, insurances and making declarations. Other useful links:
- Enterprise - Here you can find information on for example starting up business, obligations regarding taxation in Finland, refunding of taxes and declaring tax returns. Other useful links:
- Self-employed person - Here you can find information on for example starting up business, obligations regarding taxation in Finland, refunding of taxes and declaring tax returns. Other useful links:
- e-mail us: ol3(at)vero.fi
We’ll help you with any taxation problems you might have that concern the construction of Olkiluoto nuclear power plant. We offer general guidance to your personal taxation as well as to your company’s taxation and also in employer obligations. We’ll serve you in English and in Finnish.
- Pori tax office
- Rauma tax office
Contact information to other authorities:
- Registration for a Finnish personal identification number from and change of addressfrom Local Register Office
- More information on residence permits from Police:
- More information on social security in Finland from Finnish Social Insurance Institution:
- More information on pension insurance from Finnish Centre for Pensions:
- More information from occupational health and safety from Regional State Administrative Agencies: