News for software developers – 1/2021News, 1/26/2021
New version of Ilmoitin.fi to be launched 26 January 2021
There will be a downtime from 7 to 9 am on 26 January when the ilmoitin.fi website and its user interfaces cannot be accessed.
- Ilmoitin now accepts income tax returns for corporate taxpayers accounting periods ending in 2021. Both checking the returns and return submittal are possible (Forms 4, 6, 6B, 6C and 6U).
- Starting 1 March 2021, ilmoitin can check annual information returns for the 2021 reporting year, and accept submittals of checked and passed returns.
- CbC/DAC4 reporting - An update of the County-by-Country (CbC) Schema to version 2.0 is completed (for more information, see related article on tax.fi).
- Changes have been made to the acknowledgement-of-receipt message.
Technical changes brought about by the version update
- Corporate taxpayers (Forms 4, 6, 6B, 6C, 6U) 2021 formats and TaMo checks, as defined in the data format specifications, are added (Data format specifications updated on www.tax.fi).
- All information flows containing position 048 are updated. (The previously optional pos. 048 is now mandatory).
- We also added the 2021 formats for annual information returns and their TaMo checks, as defined in the specifications (on the tax.fi website).
- All information flows containing position 048 are updated. (The previously optional pos. 048 is now mandatory
- For CbC/DAC4 reporting, the CbC Schema is updated to version 2.0.
- Technical guidance v.1.9 (pdf, in Finnish) (XML schema 2.0, in use as of 26 Jan. 2021)
- A message was added about the withdrawal of the ReportingFI structure from CRS and DAC2 annual information returns.
Upcoming Teams clinics for software developers:
- Friday 5 February 2021 at 9.00 am
- Friday 5 March 2021 at 9.00 am
- Friday 7 May 2021 at 9.00 am
We will not send you separate invitations. You can find a link to the Teams clinics on the Events 2021 page (in Finnish).
Cooperation event for the Tax Administration and software developers
- Friday 21 May 2021 at 9.00 am
The schedule and instructions for signing up for the event will be published on the Events 2021 page (in Finnish) at a later stage .
- E-filing schedules for calendar year 2021 (in Finnish and Swedish)
- Schedule of updates to the Tax Administration’s file check module (available in Finnish)
Contact and queries