News for software developers – 1/2020News, 1/30/2020
The Ilmoitin website was updated 28 January 2020
The following updates were made
- Ilmoitin now accepts income tax returns for corporate taxpayers, both for check runs and for submittals (Forms 4, 6, 6B, 6C and 6U), for accounting periods ending during 2020.
- Starting 1 March 2020, it can check annual information returns for the 2020 reporting year, accepting submittals of checked and passed returns.
- In addition, Ilmoitin now accepts the new Call off report – an attachment to the VAT EU recapitulative statement (VSRALVCO) both for checking and submittal
Information for software developers regarding this version update
- Corporate taxpayers’ (4, 6, 6B, 6C, 6U) 2020 formats and TaMo checks as defined in the Data Format Specifications are added (the updated specifications are on the tax.fi website (in Finnish))
- We also added the 2020 formats for annual information returns and their TaMo checks, as defined in the Data Format Specifications (on the tax.fi website)
- The new information flow, the annual information return on equity savings accounts (VSOSAKET), is added
- The new (VSRALVCO) information flow for the Call off report, an attachment to the VAT EU recapitulative statement, including the TaMo checks for the new flow, as defined in the Data Format Specifications (on the tax.fi website) is added
Upcoming dates and events
We have scheduled the next Skype meeting for Friday 7 February 2020 from 09:00 to 10:00. We will not make any calendar appointments or invitations to our “clinics”. Instead, you can find the monthly Skype meetings scheduled on Tax.fi: Events for software developers and vendors (in Finnish).
The shared planning event for the Tax Administration and commercial software vendors is scheduled for Friday 15 May 2020. You can see the outline for the event and sign up for it on the same page as before: “Sign up for the events” — Tilaisuudet ohjelmistokehittäjille (in Finnish and Swedish, link to Finnish).
Information on deadlines and updates
- Updates are underway to the e-filing schedules for the 2020 calendar year, and they will eventually show on the page on tax.fi for software developers (in Finnish)
- Schedule for updating the Tax Administration's file check module (in Finnish)
Contact and inquiries