News for software developers – 2/2020News, 4/23/2020
Version update to Ilmoitin.fi was released on 21 April 2020
There was a downtime on 21 April, between 7 am and 9 am, in the ilmoitin.fi website and user interface
- Filing and check features for Refund applications of tax at source, and for related attachment files
- Filing and check, applications for refund on the Excise Tax on Energy Products for 2020 (VSYEVP20).
- New feature in the VSAPUUSE 2020 information flow: the person to contact is now a required data element
- The 2020 fillable web forms for income tax returns of corporate entities are available
- The VSTYONTE information flow has a correction: #1504
- The VSRALVKV information flow has a correction. Pos. 048 is a required data element
- Starting from the 2020 accounting year, Form 82 and Form 83 can be sent as attachment files
Information for software developers regarding this version update
- Filing and check features for Refund applications of tax at source, and for related attachment files (the Technical guidance and a description of attachment files is available on Tax.fi)
- Added: Formats and TaMo checks of the applications for refund on the excise duty on energy products (VSYEVP20) (the specification is available on Tax.fi (in Finnish)).
- Added: The VSAPUUSE information flow has a new check to be made (data record specification available on Tax.fi)
- Fixed a mistake in the VSTYONTE information flow, #1504 (the check routine).
- The VSRALVKV information flow has a new correction. Position 048 (the software that produced the file) is a required data element
- Starting from the 2020 accounting year, Form 82 and Form 83 can be sent as attachment files (find the naming convention for attachment files on Tax.fi (in Finnish))
Upcoming dates and events
- Due to the 1st of May weekend, the Skype meeting will not be held in May.
- We have scheduled the next Skype meeting for Friday 5 June 2020 from 09:00 to 10:00.
We will not make any calendar appointments or invitations to our “clinics”. Instead, you can find the monthly Skype meetings scheduled on Tax.fi: Software developer sessions (in Finnish)
- We cannot arrange the event planned for 15 May 2020 where we were going to invite commercial software vendors. This is due to the coronavirus epidemic.
- The current plan is to re-schedule the event for 12 June 2020. However, if the situation changes, we may have to postpone the date again.
- Later, you can see the outline for the event and sign up for it on the same page as before: Software developer sessions (in Finnish)
Information on deadlines and updates
- E-filing schedules for calendar year 2020 (in Finnish and Swedish)
- Schedule for updating TaMo, the Tax Administration’s file-check module
Contact and enquiries