News for software developers – 4/2019News, 9/24/2019
New version of Ilmoitin.fi to be launched 24 September 2019
There will be a downtime on 24 September 2019 between 7 am and 10 am making both the ilmoitin.fi website and its user interfaces temporarily unavailable.
Updated version has the following features:
- You can check and submit income tax returns for tax year 2019 for self-employed businesses (Forms 2, 2Y, 2C, 5, 6A).
- You can run checks and submit requests for direct online transfers of 2020 withholding data of Finnish resident recipients of pension benefits (VKESSELE), of nonresident recipients of pension benefits (RVKSSELE), for payments of wages (VKESSPAE) and for ‘YEL ja MYEL työtulotietojen ilmoittaminen ennakkoperintää varten (VKTYOSVA)’.
- After 30 September 2019, the information flow relating to sales of apartments and the building manager’s notice of the new owner – “Isännöitsijän ilmoitus omistajavaihdoksesta asuntoyhteisössä” (VSIOMVAS) can no longer be submitted.
Information to software developers regarding this version update
- If you are in the test environment (testi.ilmoitin.fi) and you send us a request file (such as VKESSPAE, VKESSELE, RVKSSELE, VERONUME, VEROKYSE, VSALVTAR, VSENPERE) you receive answer files that contain randomly generated values for test purposes.
- Added: Formats for self-employed businesses (2, 2Y, 2C, 5, 6A) for 2019, and TaMo checks as defined in data format specifications (data format specifications are available on tax.fi, in Finnish and Swedish only).
- Added: Direct transfers of withholding data of Finnish resident recipients of pension benefits (VKESSELE), of nonresident recipients of pension benefits (RVKSSELE), for payments of wages (VKESSPAE) and ‘YEL ja MYEL työtulotietojen ilmoittaminen ennakkoperintää varten (VKTYOSVA)’ and TaMo checks, as defined in the data format specifications for 2020 (data format specifications are available on tax.fi).
- The information flow relating to sales of apartments and the building manager’s notice — “Isännöitsijän ilmoitus omistajavaihdoksesta asuntoyhteisössä” (VSIOMVAS) and the checking by TaMo related to that flow is now withdrawn. No such flows can be submitted anymore after 30 September 2019. More information on tax.fi (in Finnish and Swedish only).
- Deadline for filing income tax returns for 2018 is 31 October 2019.
- The information flow containing bank reference number information (VSGVIITE), called “Verojen viitetiedot”, and sent to taxpayers as an answer file, will contain reference numbers for transfer taxes and real estate taxes starting 7 November 2019 (Specifications are available on tax.fi)
Upcoming dates and events
Next Skype clinic
Skype clinics for software developers continue as before,
on the first Friday of each month from 09:00 to 10:00.
The next clinic will be 4 October 2019.
We will not make any calendar appointments or invitations to our clinics. Instead, you can find the monthly Skype meetings scheduled on Tax.fi:
Software developer sessions (in Finnish)
Event for commercial software vendors, Autumn 2019
We will organise our autumn event for Commercial Software Vendors on 22 November 2019. Have a look at the plans for the event and sign up for it by 13 November 2019 Event with the Tax Administration and IT software developers 22 November 2019
Welcome to join any of the sessions!
Information on deadlines and updates
- E-filing schedules for calendar year 2019
- Schedule for updating TaMo, the Tax Administration’s file-check module
Contact and enquiries