News for software developers – 3/2019News, 6/27/2019
Version update to Ilmoitin.fi was released on 11 June 2019
Read News about the update on Ilmoitin.fi
- Filing and check of applications for refund on the excise duty on energy products for 2019 (VSYEVP19): identifying data element in pair form
- Starting 11 June, no free-form application on a PDF attachment file can be sent anymore in order to ask for refund on the excise duty on energy products for 2019 (VSYEVP19)
- New, required data elements for the 2019 tax prepayment request/change request (VSYENN19) information flow have been added: person to contact, data elements 041 and 042
- A number of changes were made to the VSAPUUSE and VSOSLAIE annual information return for 2019 with regard to the checks of the CbC/DAC4 information flow
- Changes have been made to how data elements are checked in the FATCA and CRS/DAC2 information flows
Technical changes brought about by the version update
- Added: Formats and TaMo checks of the applications for refund on the excise duty on energy products (VSYEVP) (data record specification available on tax.fi (in Finnish)).
- Added: New, required data elements for the 2019 Corporate taxpayer’s tax prepayment request/change request (VSYENN19) information flow: person to contact, data elements 041 and 042 (data record specification available on tax.fi (in Finnish)).
- Added: The VSAPUUSE information flow has a new check to be made (data record specification available on tax.fi)
- Changed: The VSOSLAIE information flow has a new format definition (data record specification available on tax.fi (in Finnish))
- Added: The CbCDAC4 information flow has the following new checks:
- The report may not contain Business IDs that were intended as examples in the Technical Guidance and the messages where some of the data elements had Business ID examples (different ref-IDs also required)
- Reports can have only one kind of currency. This means that all the CbCReport structures in the completed filing must have the same currency.
- Added: The FATCA and CRSDAC2 now have the following new check processes:
- Character combinations not allowed in report contents now include /* and &#
- A message appears if the leading characters of the MessageRefId (this is the Business ID) are different from the Business ID information in SendingCompanyIN. This message is now an Error
- Submittal is prevented if no TIN has been entered EXCEPT IN CASE the value of DocTypeIndic is “3”.
- The only value that can be accepted for the IssuedBy attribute of TIN is “US”. Data element cannot be left blank.
Upcoming dates and events
Next Skype clinic
Skype clinics for software developers continue as before, on the first Friday of each month from 09:00 to 10:00.
The next clinic is on 5 July 2019.
On account of the holiday season, we may not have any specific material, but let’s meet on Skype any way in case you have any questions to ask. If you have any comments or questions, you are more than welcome to send them in advance to email@example.com. Enter “Klinikka” in the Subject field.
We will not make any calendar appointments but you can find the monthly Skype meetings on tax.fi:
Software developer sessions (in Finnish)
You are welcome to join!
- e-Filing of information returns, schedules (in Finnish)
- Update schedule of the Tax Administration’s file check module (Ilmoitin.fi) (in Finnish)
Contact and queries