Would you like to perform on the Tax Administration’s Instagram?
Let’s fight the winter blues with culture! We are looking for light live performances for our Instagram channel to uplift everyone’s mood. You may be a singer, a player or both; you may perform solo or duo; you may dance, do stand-up, read a chapter of your book, paint or play records – we are looking for artists of all kinds.
The important thing is that you can perform live on our Instagram. The live performances will be streamed at 7.00 pm on weekday evenings. Just stream your live video directly on the Tax Administration’s Instagram (link opens to a new tab) – you can do it from your own couch if you like!
What we offer:
- We will pay a reward of €800 for each performance.
- You have a public Instagram account. It’s also a good thing if you have done Instagram Live before. But of course we’ll help you if necessary.
- Your performance can be streamed and viewed on mobile and you have the necessary tools to do it. A mobile phone is enough, but a stand, a mobile microphone and good lighting may come in handy.
- You are prepared to stream your live video at 7.00 pm on a weekday evening in December. You performance lasts 15 to 30 minutes. We will agree the exact date with you separately.
- Your performance is appropriate for all ages – it doesn’t contain any jokes, words, sounds or images that may not be suitable for younger viewers.
- Your performance does not have to be Christmassy even though Christmas is approaching.
Click the link to fill in the application. Attach a brief plan of your performance and a 30-second video greeting where you tell us what your special skill is and what you want to perform. We are not expecting a perfect application video – we are looking for people who can talk to the camera and tell us what they can do.
Update 8th December: Thank you for all your applications. You can no longer send us your application. We received a great number of applications and we will be in touch with interesting performers.