Individual taxpayer and MyTax
Tax Administration’s e-Services are incorporated into MyTax in a series of different stages. Starting November 2018, tax cards can be requested in MyTax. Starting spring 2019, pre-completed tax returns can be corrected and revised in MyTax.
Many services for individuals are available already:
- You can submit bank account numbers in MyTax
- take care of gift tax filing and paying
- ask for a payment arrangement for gift tax and inheritance tax, and
- ask for a tax debt certificate to be prepared.
From November 2018, MyTax will also offer:
- Features for revising existing tax cards, for requesting new or additional prepayments
- Displays of various assessment decisions (for example, to find out the exact amounts of a refund or of an outstanding tax)
- Online tax correspondence, including claims for adjustment and information requests, and
- Online payment service
- MyTax will be available for individuals for making corrections and adding more information to tax returns