- Taxpayers, recipients and end uses
- Tax revenue
- Customer volumes
- Customer service channels
- Number of revised tax cards
- Percentage of pre-completed tax returns returned 2010-2018
- Social media
- Number of staff at the Tax Administration
- Trend in Tax Administration staff’s average age
- Job satisfaction index at the Tax Administration
We serve many different kinds of customers and pay attention to their needs. We work out smart solutions that benefit both the taxpayer and the tax recipients.
Performance guidance agreements and the budget adopted by the Parliament play a key role in the central government’s performance guidance. The most important monitoring documents include the annual accounts and, in particular, the associated management report, as well as the relevant ministry’s position on the annual accounts and management report. For planning and monitoring data related to performance guidance, visit the website tax.fi: Verohallinnon tulosohjausasiakirjat (in Finnish only).