Submit your bank account number for tax refunds in MyTax

Tax Administration Bulletin, 10/4/2018

If your bank account has changed, you should log in to MyTax to let the Tax Administration know the new account number by 11 November. Refunds will be paid on 11 December. If you have not given us your bank account number, we pay you the refund through a paper-printed payment order. This requires more time.

You cannot inform us of a bank account number by telephone.