Tax Office opening hours during summer 20165/23/2016
We change our opening hours for the summer, during the time period 1 June to 31 August, 2016. Before visiting a tax office, check its opening hours at the Local Tax Offices page.
Our Telephone Service is open Monday to Friday from 9am to 4.15pm. In July, we take phone calls between 9am and 3pm. On Midsummer Eve, both the phone service and the tax offices are closed.
Handle your tax affairs online
The Tax.fi site answers many of your questions throughout the summer. Forms, service numbers and instructions are all on the same page. It is easy to attend to tax affairs online.
- Order or print out a new tax card online (tax.fi/taxcard). You may need a new tax card if your wage income changes, for instance.
- Search answers to tax related questions in Answer Bank.
- You can look up the tax debt information of companies or business enterprises on the Business Information System, YTJ in Finnish (www.ytj.fi).
- You can order a certificate of paid tax or a tax debt certificate electronically. The page is only available in Finnish or Swedish.
- Are you hiring someone to work in your household during the summer with cleaning, repairs or child care?
Use the Palkka.fi service for calculating wages and employer expenses (www.palkka.fi). You can also use the service for filing information for tax credit for household expenses. The service is only available in Finnish or Swedish.