Notification of the use of a vehicle in Finland by an importer permanent resident abroad, who is living in Finland solely for study at a university or college (1245e)

This form allows you to submit the declaration of tax-exempt use, if you live permanently abroad but are a full-time student in Finland.

Go to MyTax

See our guidance for MyTax