Annual Information Return – Employer Payroll Report (7801e)
The Employer Payroll Report is submitted for the last time for the payment year 2018. If you detect any errors in annual information returns filed in or before 2018, you can still correct them by submitting a replacement return to the Tax Administration.
Wages and earned income paid on or after 1 January 2019 must be reported to the Incomes Register.
Form 7801e is for payors (employers; casual employers) who report data on wages, salaries and other payments they have made during the calendar year.
- The employer or payor must file the details electronically if the annual information return contains data on five or more income earners. However, the e-filing requirement does not concern natural persons and estates.
- If you correct data, submit a replacement return (Form 7801e) reporting the income earner’s data for the whole calendar year. In the replacement return, submit data only on those income earners whose original data was inaccurate.
To log in, you will need your online banking codes, an electronic ID card or a Katso ID.
- 2018 - Annual information Return, Employer Payroll Report
- 2018 - Annual Information Return, Summary section, Payor's details
- 2017 - Annual information Return, Employer Payroll Report
- 2017 - Annual Information Return, Summary section, Payor's details
- 2016 - Annual information Return, Employer payroll report
- 2016 - Annual Information Return, Summary section, Payor's details
You can access saved and submitted forms in My e-Services (lomake.fi).
Send completed forms to:
Vuosi-ilmoitusten optinen lukupalvelu (OCR service for annual information returns)
P.O. Box 300