Annual Information Return – Employer Payroll Report (7801e)
Form 7801e is for a payer who gives recipient itemizations of the wages/salaries paid during the calendar year.
As of 2016
- corrections to earlier filings are no longer made on a separate form. Instead of such a separate form, payers must submit a new return (Form 7801e) containing all the details for the beneficiary and the calendar year concerned. The return must include all the previously reported information in addition to the corrected information.
- Starting 2016, you must file your information returns electronically if you had five or more employees on the payroll (or five or more other beneficiaries). However, the requirement of e-filing does not concern natural persons and estates of deceased people.
You must either have personal e-bank security codes, a microchip identity card, or a Katso ID (PWD/OTP).
- 2018 - Annual Information Return, Employer Payroll Report
- 2018 - Employer Payroll Report - Summary section, Payor's details
- 2017 - Annual Information Return, Employer Payroll Report
- 2017 - Employer Payroll Report - Summary section, Payor's details
- 2016 - Annual information return, Employer payroll report
- 2016 - Employer Payroll Report - Summary section, Payer's details
Go to the information you saved as unfinished My e-Services
Send the completed forms to:
OCR service of Annual Information Returns
(Vuosi-ilmoitusten optinen lukupalvelu)
PO Box 300