Instructions, Katso representation of an estate or consortium
As an alternative to using the above form, a freely formulated letter will equally be accepted as a Power of Attorney, but it is important that it show the following:
- Purpose of the authorization: The authorization should expressly be given for the sole purpose of setting up a Katso ID for the estate or consortium;
- Business ID and name of the estate or consortium;
- Authorized Katso ID holder´s name and personal ID number;
- Shareholders´ signatures and printed names.
If you become the person authorized as the holder of the Katso ID, and you have a Network banking ID or a microchip card enabling online authentication, you should follow these instructions:
- Send the signed Power of Attorney to address
Taxpayer Services UnitIn the case of an Estate, enclose a copy of the Deed of inventory.
PO Box 1094
- Not earlier than three business days after you have sent off the signed Power of Attorney, visit yritys.tunnistus.fi and launch the Set Up Katso ID feature. You will receive e-mail later, when the authorities have processed your request, and your new Katso ID will be activated.
If you become the person authorized as the holder of the Katso ID, but you do not have a Network banking ID or a microchip card, follow these instructions:
- First, go to yritys.tunnistus.fi, and launch the Set Up Katso ID feature.
- Then visit a tax office that deals with Katso registration, and show your personal documents to the employees to prove your identity. Be ready to present both your official ID document and the Power of Attorney.
In the case of an Estate, enclose a copy of the Deed of inventory.
For more information, contact Katso Support at katso.support(at)vero.fi.