How to request a refund of your payment in MyTax

  1. To request a refund of a payment you have made (self-assessed taxes only), open the Activities menu on the home page and select “All activities”.

  2. Select “Requesting refunds, self-assessed taxes” under Refund applications.

  3. Click “Request refund”.

  4. Enter the amount of refund you are requesting in the field reserved for it. Finally, click “Submit”.