How to make a claim for adjustment in MyTax

  1. You can make a claim for adjustment of taxes under the “Activities” tab. Select “Claims for adjustment” on the list.

  2. You can make a free-form claim for adjustment of self-assessed taxes, registration or corporate income tax.

    You can also make a fixed-form claim for adjustment of corporate income tax either by basing it on existing details or by filling it out like a new tax return. You can make claims for adjustment in fixed format as of February 2018 for the tax year 2017 and later tax years. You will still be able to make free-form claims for adjustment of income tax.

    Here you can also cancel claims for adjustment, request an enforcement injunction or request an appealable decision on registration, tax period or prepayments.

  3. How to make a free-form claim for adjustment:

    1. Select “Claim for adjustment, free-form”.

  4. Choose which decision or decisions you wish to be adjusted. Your claim for adjustment can concern multiple decisions. You can use the filter to display different decision types by selecting it in the menu in the top right corner.

  5. Enter your claim and the grounds for it in the “Claim for adjustment” field or add it as an attachment.

  6. Here you can choose whether you want to request an injunction or interruption of enforcement, as well. Click “Next”.

  7. Select or enter the contact information of a person who can provide further information and proceed to preview the details you have entered by clicking “Next”.

  8. If everything is correct, submit your claim for adjustment. You will receive an acknowledgement of receipt once your claim has been submitted.


Go to AnswerBank