How to find the correct reference number in MyTax

  1. It is important that you use the correct reference number when paying taxes. The reference number ensures that the tax is allocated to the correct taxpayer and the correct tax. To see your reference number, go to the Activities section on the home page and click Paying taxes.

  2. You can find your reference numbers and the Tax Administration’s bank account numbers on the Paying taxes page. Select the reference number intended for the tax in question and use it when paying the tax. For example, you can use the reference number for individual income tax to pay back taxes, prepayments or additional prepayments. If you need to pay VAT or employer’s contributions, you can use the reference number for self-assessed taxes. If your list of reference numbers includes the reference number for overdue taxes, use it to pay your taxes that are overdue.