Where do I find the tax return for forestry, agricultural operations or business in MyTax?

How to find the tax return for forestry (2C), agricultural operations (2 or 2Y) or business (5, 6A) in MyTax:

  1. Log in to MyTax.
  2. Find Activities on the right. Under Activities, select Tax returns and tax information.
  3. On the next page, MyTax asks you: “For which year do you want to file tax information?” Select the year 2019. The page will then show you the name of a tax return and a link to it: for example, Tax return for forestry.
  4. Select the link of the tax return that you want to edit.

See the illustrated MyTax instructions for help: