e-Filing Income tax returns – corporate taxpayers

If you are authorised to represent a limited liability company, a cooperative society or a non-mutual real estate company, log in to Corporation Tax Online to file its tax return (which you would otherwise do by submitting Form 6B on paper) including its enclosures.

If your company accounting software creates a computer file serving as an electronic version of the income tax return, log in to Ilmoitin.fi to send it to us.

Another way to e-file an income tax return is via Tyvi service providers:

Page last updated 4/17/2017