How to grant an authorisation for the tax matters of a jointly owned forest, road maintenance association, fishery association or joint ownership association

You can authorise yourself or another person or company to take care of the tax matters of the benefit under joint administration electronically.

The benefit must first request an authorisation on After this, the partnership can grant an authorisation in the e-authorisation service.

You will need personal online banking codes, a mobile certificate or a certificate card for using e-services.

How to request and grant authorisations on


Select one or multiple authorisations

The “Managing of tax affairs” authorisation enables the authorised party to take care of all of the authorising party’s tax matters. Other authorisations only cover certain individual matters.

Read the authorisation descriptions to see which authorisation fits your needs

You will be able to select the authorisation later in the e-authorisation service.


Request rights to grant authorisations

First, you must make a request for authorisation in the e-authorisation service. The request can concern either a right to grant authorisations or a representative’s right to grant authorisations.

Request authorisations on

Please note: After your request has been processed and your right to grant authorisations has been registered, you must log in to the e-authorisation service with your personal online banking codes. In the service, you will be able to grant the actual authorisations (described in section 1) that will allow the party you authorise to take care of your tax matters electronically.


Grant an authorisation on

After the request for authorisation has been accepted and you have received the right to grant authorisations, log in to the e-authorisation service.

Grant the required authorisations to the parties you need to take care of the organisation’s tax matters. For example, you can grant an authorisation to yourself or to an accounting firm.

Go to the e-authorisation service