Companies log in to MyTax by using a Katso ID. Individuals use personal online banking codes or a microchip ID card for logging in. This includes household employers, primary producers and the self-employed.


What can be done in MyTax for the time being?

In MyTax, you can

  • file self-assessed tax returns (for e.g. VAT or employer's contributions)
  • file gift tax returns
  • respond to information requests
  • submit bank account numbers.

Over time, MyTax will replace the majority of our current e-services. Services relating to the income taxation of individuals and corporations, among others, will be transferred to MyTax at a later stage. It is not possible to file annual information returns or to pay transfer tax in MyTax.

MyTax has already replaced Tax Account Online and Online Bank Account Notice. You can still view and print previous statements and returns you have filed in Tax Account Online.

See Quick Guide and guidance videos for help with filing and paying self-assessed taxes in MyTax.


File employer's contributions  and VAT eletronically (in Finnish and Swedish only)

Did you receive an information request about VAT? (in Finnish and Swedish only)

New functions in MyTax (in Finnish and Swedish only)

Read more