Welcome to Finnish Tax Administration’s Olkiluoto 3 -website!
Would you like to receive a Tax Bulletin, which is a newsletter in English concerning topical tax questions in Olkiluoto? Send a request to ol3(a)vero.fi.
Further information about taxation to individuals working and companies operating in Olkiluoto:
- e-mail us: ol3(at)vero.fi
We’ll help you with any taxation problems you might have that concern the construction of Olkiluoto nuclear power plant. We offer general guidance to your personal taxation as well as to your company’s taxation and also in employer obligations. We’ll serve you in English and in Finnish.
- Satakunta Tax Office:
- Rauma, Valtakatu 6: Monday to Friday 9.00 – 15.00 (1.6.-31.8. Mon-Fri 9.00-12.00)
- Pori, Itäpuisto 7: Monday to Friday 9.00 – 16.15 (1.6.-31.8. Mon-Fri 9.00-15.00)
Contact information to other authorities:
- Registration for a Finnish personal identification number from and change of addressfrom Local Register Office
- More information on residence permits from Police:
- Jobseeking and recruitment from Finnish Ministry of Labour:
- More information on social security in Finland from Finnish Social Insurance Institution:
- More information on pension insurance from Finnish Centre for Pensions:
- More information from occupational helath and safety from Regional State Administrative Agencies: