Companies and organisations

New guidance on filing and paying self-assessed taxes is replacing the previous guidance about the tax account and periodic tax returns

As of 2017, Tax Account Online is no longer in use, and periodic tax returns are not filed anymore. Tax returns on self-assessed taxes such as VAT and employer's contributions must be submitted online, for example in MyTax.

English is not Finland's official language

We provide comprehensive basic guidance in English. For more information, please refer to pages in either of the two official languages, Finnish and Swedish.